Posted May 3rd, 2022
: Print Project Manager
: Account Executive/Associate Creative Director
: Full-time, Exempt
AV Squad is a creative advertising agency specializing in entertainment marketing. Since our inception in 2004, our goal has remained unchanged: We strive to create outstanding, attention-grabbing content that tells an effective story. Our passion for our work and commitment to our clients has positioned AV Squad as an industry leader.
AV Squad has launched a Print Division! If you are an energetic, fearless, and passionate person who loves what you do and feeds off of working with others with the same qualities, you’ve found your home. This is still a relatively new division within an established agency, and we’re building an environment that will allow you to vibe hard with others and elevate the people around you.
The Print Project Manager will act as a key supportive role within the Account Team for this new and growing division.
Essential Functions & Key Responsibilities
Beneficial Skills & Experience
- Initial Job Setup + all logistical project preparation (new project #, new folder, new template setups, establish shared project FTP sites, any copywriter hires, illustration needs, etc.)
- Note-taking on client calls + notes emails to team for each round of creative
- Familiarization with project materials (reading scripts, watching features, casting information, general knowledge of photography assets, etc.)
- Freelancer Management with help from coordinators (freelancer scheduling, bookings, file uploads/downloads, coordinating feedback, managing their individual FTP sites, notifying the photo department when image assets are needed, etc.)
- Proofing art for type and for client branding/legal rules
- Daily coordination with production for any/all client file needs and client presentations
- Upon approvals to finish, helping to manage the process of callouts and asset licensing for finished art
- Scrap searching + general project research
- Copy deck formatting
- Coordinating updates for the website/socials when we get new print finishes
- Assisting coordinators with awards submissions when needed
- At least one year of experience working in a Theatrical and/or TV Key Art environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple concurrent deadlines
- Good Communication
- Any familiarity with Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator is a bonus (but not required)
- General font knowledge a bonus (but not required)
To apply, click here: https://www.avsquad.com/careers/?job=print-project-manager
Internet Movie Poster Awards - One of the largest collections of movie poster images online.
Additional movie data provided by TMDb