Added August 20th, 2021
The Arterie is a leading advertising and marketing agency, seeking a talented Art Director to join its team.
The Art Director is responsible for conceptualizing and developing design concepts, graphics and layouts. Designing and producing collateral, logos, style guides and key art. This is a collaborative position for anyone who loves pitching ideas, concepts and design solutions to Creative Directors and incorporating their feedback into the final design. 3-5 years of Key Art design concepts for Film or Television a must. Must be able to work in Creative Suite.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
- 3-5 years of Key Art design concepts for Film or Television
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Illustration or related field
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
For more information contact email@example.com
Internet Movie Poster Awards - One of the largest collections of movie poster images online.
Additional movie data provided by TMDb