Posted September 24th, 2017
This is a mid-level, full-time position that reports directly to senior art and creative directors, as well as account management and company heads. You will work closely alongside a senior art director and creative director in the television/theatrical department, though other in-house work may be required.
- up to date portfolio
- proficiency in Photoshop/Illustrator
- skill in managing complex photo compositions and manipulations, including composites and colorization
- experience in marketing/advertising, preferably in entertainment
- ability to problem-solve and apply critical thinking to various design projects
- familiarity with creative development (connecting, storyboarding, idea creation, etc.)
- a willingness to take direction and contribute to a team atmosphere
Salary commensurate with experience.
Send cover letter, resume, and portfolio samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Replies will be treated with in strictest confidence and references will not be contacted without prior approval.
Please, no calls; recruiter submissions will not be considered.
DO NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Internet Movie Poster Awards - One of the largest collections of movie poster images online.
Additional movie data provided by TMDb