Posted November 10th, 2016
Senior Designer - Theatrical and Broadcast / Streaming
We're an award-winning design agency seeking a talented, driven designer with theatrical and entertainment experience to support our design team. You will work on a wide range of projects, including advertising, collateral, trade shows, and promotional campaigns for our entertainment clients. We're interested in candidates with versatile creative and technical skills; those willing to push boundaries to deliver exceptional designed communications across different media. Note: this is a position for an individual who is ready to hit the ground running - it is not for someone looking to be trained within any of the required responsibilities or desired qualifications.
Our clients are globally recognized brands that will only accept the very best. Do you have a work ethic motivated by a sense of personal pride? Are you always striving to expand your knowledge and become a better designer? Do you thrive within a creative team? If so, we'd like to talk.
Candidate must be located in Los Angeles and be able to work on-site in our Los Angeles office.
- Collaborate with a team of designers, writers, and artists to produce innovative, brand-aligned creative work including: Key Art, logo development, print and OOH
- Develop design from strategic concept phases through final execution independently and/or under the supervision of a creative lead
- Work with and in support of the design team
- Manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Guide and mentor Junior Designers as needed
- Exceptional design, typographic, communication and presentation skills
- Minimum 5 years of theatrical and brand design experience required
- Strong design portfolio with BA in design or closely related field
- Advanced knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite - particularly Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Must be self-motivated, accountable, organized, and able to act independently to prioritize tasks in a fast paced and fluid deadline environment
- Must be proactive with the ability to identify problems, and develop solutions with the ability to articulate and communicate them effectively
- Must be able to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail
- Any related skills - copywriting, motion graphics, photography, drawing, programming - are not required but are considered beneficial
Please email portfolio link, or a resume/portfolio PDF of no more than 8mb, and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No agencies and no calls please. Do not send duplicate applications, samples or emails through our website.
Note: Due to a typical large volume of responses, only candidates under consideration will receive reply. To all others, we appreciate your interest and thank you in advance.
Internet Movie Poster Awards - One of the largest collections of movie poster images online.
Additional movie data provided by TMDb