Posted September 14th, 2018
Senior Art Director
From key art design to logo design and everything in between, you will be part of our in-house team that works closely together on all jobs. We are small in numbers but big in capabilities. Compensation is dependent on experience and talent level. Benefits will be discussed in person.
HARD SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Bridge. General Mac and design enthusiast.
- Photo manipulation, digital retouching, color correction, masking and compositing, and working with different types of images/vector files.
- Pay close attention to lighting, shadows, and color detail and ability to work with complex, large files.
- Communicate clearly and concisely with the rest of the team on requests, revisions, and updates for design.
SOFT SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Honest, reliable, humble and hard-working
- Good analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Quick thinker who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can meet unpredictable deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and "can-do" attitude.
- Experience in the entertainment marketing sector a major plus but not necessarily required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts, Advertising or Graphic Design preferred.
This is a full-time position on-site in our Burbank, CA office. We are happy to accept freelance applications should a project require outside help. We look forward to hearing from you via email, please no calls or drop-ins. We are an equal opportunity employer. If you are excited to join our team send your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Internet Movie Poster Awards - One of the largest collections of movie poster images online.
Additional movie data provided by TMDb