Added May 25th, 2018
Print Account Executive/Project Manager/Producer (open to all levels)
INKbySTUN, print and digital division of Stun, an award winning entertainment advertising agency based in Los Angeles, is seeks, self-driven, Print Account Executive to collaborate with our creative team on entertainment advertising projects, primarily Key Art projects. The Account Executive will be working on various print and digital projects.
- Manage day-to-day process of multiple projects and clients.
- Manage creative process from concept though delivery.
- Manage client relationship and expectations. Make tactile and strategic recommendations to clients.
- Excellent communication skills. Both internal with teams, cross departmental and in client facing (including pitches and proposals)
- Set clear expectations for tasks and deliverables; provide timely feedback, information and direction to teams while diplomatically managing expectations.
- Work directly copywriter, designers, creative directors, executives, proofreader, and retouchers.
- Develop and maintain project briefs, schedules, project internal and external budgets and plan resources
- Strong production knowledge to work with production team and ensure files are developed and delivered correctly.
- Has strong client relations and responsible for bringing in new business and identifying new opportunities to grow the business.
- Help build diverse dynamic team of creatives
- Collaborate with VP, Print + Digital to ensure client expectations are managed with regard to scope, progress, schedule and budget.
Position requires strong knowledge in print production for Key Art Advertising, TV Upfronts, out-of-home, premiums, packaging and events.
Previous agency and/or entertainment experience helpful. Must have TV or Theatrical Experience to be considered.
- must have team mentality and possess strong initiative, and thrive in a changing, dynamic environment.
- ability to interpret objective and clearly communicate to client and team
- great interpersonal skills and a “do whatever-it-takes attitude”
- act with a sense of urgency, not panic
- ability to work in fast-pace, high-volume, multi-tasking environment while still having fun and remaining calm and poised under pressure
- strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- experienced at scheduling, resource management, budgeting, and scope definition.
- must have the commitment to see projects through, from conception through delivery, must take ownership of projects
- must have flexibility with hours. Able to check emails and respond to clients before work/after work and weekends as needed.
- reports to VP, Print + Digital
Email resume to: email@example.com.
Internet Movie Poster Awards - One of the largest collections of movie poster images online.
Additional movie data provided by TMDb